Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday OSRIC!


On this day 10 years ago, OSRIC was first shown to the world. Thanks to Papers & Paychecks and Mythmere for helping people feel comfortable making for-profit products for 1e, and getting them into stores. More importantly — thanks for helping people learn & understand AD&D!

What the critics said:

"This is official notice that I'm making the OSRIC owners aware that they have failed to comply with the terms of the OGL, and have thirty days to fix it." — Steven J. Ege, who isn't at all affiliated with WotC, lol!)

"I wouldnt touch that with a 10' pole." — Clark Peterson, of Necromancer Games

4 comments:

  1. Guy, another funny thing ... it's 10 years later, and I'm president of Necromancer Games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that change the length of the pole you'd touch OSRIC or S&W with, Matt? ;)

      Allan.

      Delete
  2. Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Atlantic City - Mapyro
    Find the 여주 출장샵 cheapest and quickest ways to get from Borgata 전라북도 출장샵 Hotel 포천 출장마사지 Casino & Spa 여주 출장마사지 to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood in 당진 출장안마 Atlantic City, NJ.

    ReplyDelete